Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

FreedomWorks

Down With Upton!

Dear Peter,

We recently alerted you to the possibility that GOP Leadership might name Big Government Republican Fred Upton to chair the Energy and Commerce Committee.

The vote is set for tomorrow, Tuesday, December 7th. Which means they need to hear from you again, TODAY.

Please click this link to make phone calls to the members of the House Republican Steering Committee, who will determine Upton's fate.



It's important we call now to make sure the leaders they chose will be ones who share our Tea Party values, not progressive Republicans like Fred Upton. A long list of his bad votes is compiled on the calling page here.

Do not let the new Republican class start ignoring the Tea Party from Day One by choosing Big Government leaders to set their agenda for the next two years. PLEASE, CALL NOW.

The Energy and Commerce Committee had jurisdiction over such disastrous legislation as ObamaCare and Cap and Trade, as well as a broad swath of other economic policies.

That's why it's so important you call the steering committee now, and tell them we need a constitutional conservative in this position, not a Big Government RINO like Fred Upton.

Sincerely,
Kibbe Signature
Matt Kibbe
President and CEO, FreedomWorks


This email was sent to pwcooper@helicon.net. Unsubscribe from email updates from FreedomWorks, or update your email address.

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add mattbkibbe@freedomworks.org to your address book.

FreedomWorks
601 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Suite 700
Washington,DC 20004
Telephone: 1.888.564.6273
Privacy Policy

Copyright (c) 2010 FreedomWorks. All rights reserved.


RallyCongress.com